Our ideal CIMA Ambassador:
- knows AICPA & CIMA brand as well as the CIMA Program structure,
- is an open person with excellent communication skills,
- has a good command of English – at least B2 level,
- is dynamic, creative and understands social media communication tools,
- is a University student,
- is a member of student organizations at the University.
CIMA Ambassador’s responsibilities:
- Promoting AICPA & CIMA among University students;
- Representing AICPA & CIMA during job fairs and conferences;
- Making presentations for CIMA & University Program prospects;
- Supporting AICPA & CIMA representatives in organizing university events for students;
- Acquiring new CIMA students through online and offline activities;
- Providing support for CIMA University Coordinator,
- Cooperating with Career Services Office and student organizations.
- Attractive salary, depending on level of commitment;
- Diverse tasks, development of competencies and professional experience,
- Access to projects conducted by AICPA & CIMA in cooperation with accredited employers all over the world;
- Possibility to attend events for CIMA Members and Students;
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title: CIMA Ambassador + name of your University.
Remember to include a clause on the processing of personal data.